By accessing the website at https://allinoneemirates.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. allinoneemirates.com is owned and operated by All In One Services LLC, located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on All In One Services LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on All In One Services LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by All In One Services LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on All In One Services LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. All In One Services LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, All In One Services LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall All In One Services LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on All In One Services LLC’s website, even if All In One Services LLC or a All In One Services LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on All In One Services LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. All In One Services LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. All In One Services LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However All In One Services LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
All In One Services LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by All In One Services LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
All In One Services LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. PAYMENT POLICY
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE. The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
9. REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
10. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location. https://allinoneemirates.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.